Monday, November 23, 2009

#12 Will you be my bridesmaid? and some DIY

I would LOVE to have as much of my wedding to be DIY as possible, but let’s face it, even though I can come up with great ideas, and I can find (and borrow) millions of ideas from fellow bloggers online, my execution NEVER seems to turn out very well. That being said, I was shocked, excited, and relieved when my first DIY project turned out surprisingly well.

DSCN3252

This project is how I asked my girls to be in our wedding. And I will be completely honest, I didn’t come up with this idea myself. The original idea was from Miss Poodle over at WeddingBee.com

image Aren’t they Cute??

 

While I consider myself to be creative, I find that I love everyone else’s ideas a whole hell of a lot better than my own, so I guarantee that 90% of my DIY will be ideas from other bloggers and places on the web. But that’s OK right? I will definitely always give credit where credit is due!

 

Any ways, along with these cards, I purchased some cute frames and included a picture of myself and each girl in the frame. I was rather pleased with this project, and I think the girls liked them too. Here are some more pics.

 

 

We didn’t do anything special to ask the guys other than ask them, mainly because I couldn’t come up with anything that wasn’t too cheesy. I don’t think they minded though. They are all happy just to be in it.

 

How did you ask your gals or guys to be in your wedding?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment