Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#5. 6 years ago...

I met my future husband and didn't even know it.

In January of 2003, I moved from Ohio to Florida, to partake in what is know as the Walt DIsney World College Program for the next 7 {amazing} months.

While there, I lived in an apartment complex that was strictly other fellow college program goers. I became really good friends with the people who lived above me. Well, one of these people, whom I will call Cesar, had some friends visit him from Texas for their spring break. I hung out with them the whole week they were there and became good friends with the 2 of them as well. In fact, these 2 guys had so much fun visiting, that when they went back home, they immediately joined the program too! Well, needless to say, one of these boys was Mr. T-Love

For the rest of this program I hung out with these guys a lot, and we all became extremely close friends. I consider them some of my best friends. But Mr. T-Love and I, even though we had tons of fun together, all the time, we didn't know then, how much our lives would collide after the program was over, considering I live in Ohio, and he lived in Texas. But you can find out about that in my next post, in the mean time, here are some pics of us during the college program with Disney.

Mr. T-Love, Myself, and Grizzly



Mr. T-Love and Myself with a little froggy - We had no clue at this time that 6 years from then we would be engaged to each other. We were just friends.



Cesar and I. Man, that was so long ago.



I love looking back on these pics, and thinking about that whole experience (it was one of the best experiences of my life) and just thinking about how back then, T-Love and I just had no clue what fate had in store for us. I love it though. Find out more in a future post!

~Miss Cookie

3 comments:

  1. You were so cute...I can't believe how long ago that was. Holy moly we're old now! Miss you while your gone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our give-a-way! Be sure to stop back by on Tuesday May 5th to see who the lucky winner is! Thanks for reading & happy planning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments! I'm so glad you were inspired by the colors!

    ReplyDelete