Friday, April 24, 2009

#1. Umm, so uh, HI!

My name is Cookie. This is my blog. Nice to meet you! Here, is the scoop:

1. This is my first blog EVER!

2. OK, number 1 was a lie, but I didn't stick to my first blog for very long. It wasn't very fun. It was about dieting. I'm no good at dieting, and let's face it, it's not fun, hence the ever so early blog death.

3. THIS blog will be about Me, my Love, and My Wedding, and anything and everything else I wanna talk about!!! Yay!!! Now that is way more fun to write about if you ask me.

4. We shall call my fiance Mr. T-Love, and I shall be Miss Cookie. We have a dog, Maliboo (Boo for short), and a kitty, Peaches, who I sometimes call Kitty.

5. I have only been engaged for a week now. He popped the question on Friday, April 17th, 2009. I haven't stopped smiling since.

6. I'm no good at planning things, I am the most indecisive person EVER and it will show through in this blog. I will most likely change my theme every week for the first 2 months until I settle on one, and then repeat the cycle as required.

7. Since April 17th, 2009, I have developed a new, and severe addiction: Wedding Blogs! I can't stop reading them and I LOVE all the spectacular ideas and stories that you all have. Which makes me excited because I will be stealing some for my very own special day.

8. I can't wait to get married, I can't wait to plan the Wedding, and I can't wait to dive even further into all the excellent blogs that I have just subscribed to and to find even more bloggy goodness in the future.

9. Here's some pics of us before I sign out.

T-Love and Cookie


Kitty and Boo (sometimes they forget which is the dog and which is the cat)



Well it was nice to meet you! I'll be back soon with some more bloggish stuff...

~Miss Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment