Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#7. A little bit Country

I love country music. (I love lots of music really, but if I could only chose 1 genre, that would be it).

I also used to live out in the country for 3 years. While I enjoyed the serenity out there, and all the land, I feel that I am much better suited for suburbia. However, I LOVE the thought of cowboy boots at a wedding. I myself will not be incorporating this into my big day, but that's because, lets face it, I'm not country, and could not pull it off. But here are some photos I keep coming across and drooling over every time I see them. I think this would be awesome for the truly country ladies out there.






I love what the flower girl is wearing... stinkin cute.


Go here for more details on this wedding, or here for the photographers blog who snapped the shots.


~Miss Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment