Thursday, May 7, 2009

#9. The following year

In post number 5, I told the story of how Mr. T-Love and I met, 6 years ago.

So what happened next?

In August of 2003, I moved back to Ohio, and in October of that same year, Mr. T-Love was back in Texas. I was back to school, and he was back to work.

Some months go by, and we kept in touch, talking on the phone and through instant messaging and Myspace a little bit. In March of 2004, I went to Texas to visit the three of those boys, T-Love, Cesar, and Grizzly. It was a blast.

While there was always something about him that made me feel different inside, that trip is when I first started thinking of T-Love as more than just a friend. However, nothing ever came of it, I never said anything and we just kind of kept going as good friends. I know, you idiot Cookie, but I apparently had a lot of growing up to do yet as the next three years or so will prove.

We didn't see each other again until March of 2008. I know, sad :(

So what happened during that time? Check back later to find out what happened the next three years while we were apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment