Wednesday, May 6, 2009

#8. Is this cheating?

Seeing as how I have only been engaged for barely 3 weeks now, instead of getting down to the nitty gritty of planning my own wedding, I find myself gushing over all the great ideas that other wedding bloggers are posting.

When I find things I love, I post them, even though someone already has. Is this cheating? I link to where I found the idea, but still, I feel that I should post my own ideas...

Oh well, that is who I am. I am a researcher, I love to find things, especially on the internet, it's what I do best.

And look what I find over at With This Ring!



It's a Candy Apple Buffet... Pardon my drool.

Great idea for a fall wedding... I would so love to do this at mine, but I'm thinkin I will pass though since I plan on having a summer wedding. When I see caramel apples, i think fall, not summer... maybe I should have cotton candy instead.... mmm, cotton candy....

~Miss Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to swing by today and enter our latest give-a-way on the Perfect Palette! Today's give-a-way features creative packaging by Garnish!

    ReplyDelete